Saturday, January 14, 2017

Yzabel's FIVE-tastic Birthday Party! 🎁🎉🎈🎉🎁

Happy birthday to my beautiful and malambing bulilit. I love you so much. You have brought me so much joy over these five years. You have taught me so much about life, about myself, about being patient. You have taught me how to love. You deserve the best and I promise to do everything within my power to give you just that!



Playing Trip to Jerusalem 

Pin the tail - Kids version

Pin the Tail - Adult version with Tita Ivy

Pin the Tail - Adult Version with Tita Angel


Happy Birthday Yzabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel...




Guessing Game: Need to guess how many years and months Yzabel was on the picture 



Time to blow the cake!

eating Time!

Thank you Ninang Amy and ate Princess for the cupcakes


Giving of Loot Bags

Yzabel with her classmates (Shanyll and Justin)

with Momi Joy and Jedi

with my Highschool classmates ( L-R: Nena, Angel, Mariz, Ivy and Rhona)

with  Yzabel's Tita and Tito ( Arnold, Hanna, Rica)


with Pastor Perlas and Pastor Ben

with ate Princess and Denise

with Baby Jaz and Gaby

Her Dada's gift for her


with my childhood friend, Enna

with Tita B-abby's friends (Tita My-my, tita marie and tita methel)

Papa Lo's gift (Rocky)


Thank you everyone for the gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment