Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Wish I could be every little thing you wanted...


Wishing to be your sun to light up your darkest nights.
Wanting to be your moon to hide your fears.
Wishing to be your water to relieve your thirst.
Wanting to be a flame to give you the warmth that you need.
Wishing to be your tears to ease your pains.
Wanting to be your cot to let you rest.
Wanting to be a clown to give you happiness.
Wanting to share forever with you.
Wishing to give you everything that you want.
Wanting to be with you facing the trials that might come.
Wishing to give you all the love that you need.
But... Is this all I can do?
Wishing? Wanting?

Yet, even though right now it's all that I can do
I'm happy that there is this one wish that is made to happen...

To be your friend.
Means to accomplish all the want's and wishes I have...
And that's enough...

From KV

No comments:

Post a Comment